Peer-Reviewed Articles in Refereed Journals
1. A. Karsenty, A. Sa’ar, N. Ben-Yosef, and J. Shappir, "Enhanced electroluminescence in silicon-on-insulator metal-oxide-semiconductor transistors with thin silicon layer", Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 82, No. 26, pp. 4830–4832, 2003.
2. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "A Comparative Study of Electrical Transport Phenomena in Ultrathin vs. Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs Devices", International Journal of Electrical Science and Engineering, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 1243-1247, 2013.
3. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Modeling of the Channel Thickness Influence on Electrical Characteristics and Series Resistance in Gate-Recessed Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs", Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2013, Article ID 801634, 10 pages.
4. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Comparative study of NSB and UTB SOI MOSFETs Characteristics by Extraction of Series Resistance", Solid State Electronics, Vol. 91, pp. 28-35, 2014.
5. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Influence of Series Massive Resistance on Capacitance and Conductance Characteristics in Gate-recessed Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs", Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2013, Article ID 813518, 11 pages.
6. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Application, Modeling and Limitations of Y-function based Methods for Massive Series Resistance in Nanoscale SOI MOSFETs", Solid State Electronics, Vol. 92, pp. 12-19, 2014.
7. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, “Modeling of the Transfer Characteristics for High Series Resistance in Nanoscale FD SOI MOSFET Devices”, International Journal of Engineering Innovation & Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 28-34, 2014.
8. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Y-Function Analysis of the Low Temperature Behavior of Ultrathin FD SOI MOSFETs", Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 697369, 10 pages.
9. Y. Werdiger, T. Mula, Z. Alfi, and A. Karsenty, "Business Control and Decision Making (BCDM): A One-Stop-Shop Methodology and Tool for Accurate Business Engagement", International Journal of Engineering Innovation & Research, Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 718-722, 2014.
10. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Investigation of the Low-Temperature Behavior of FD-SOI MOSFETs in the Saturation Regime using Y and Z functions", Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 782417, 8 pages.
11. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Usage and limitation of standard mobility models for TCAD simulation of nano-scaled FD-SOI MOSFETs”, Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2015, Article ID 460416, 9 pages.
12. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, “Anomalous Kink Effects in Low Dimensional Gate-Recessed Fully-Depleted SOI MOSFETs at Low Temperature”, NANO: Brief Reports and Reviews, Vol. 10, No. 7 (2015) 1550093 (4 pages).
13. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, “Anomalous DIBL Effect in Fully Depleted SOI MOSFETs Using Nanoscale Gate-Recessed Channel”, Active and Passive Electronic Components, Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 609828, 5 pages.
14. A. Zev, A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, " Nanoscale Silicon-On-Insulator Photo-Activated Modulator Building Block for Optical Communication", IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 569-572, March 1, 2016.
15. E. Bahalul, A. Bronfeld, S. Epshtein, Y. Saban, A. Karsenty, and Y. Arieli, "Hyperspectral imaging camera using wavefront division interference", Opt. Lett. 41, 938-941 (2016).
16. A. Bennett, Ilan Gadassi, Z. Priel, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Karsenty, T. Luc, A. Chelly, I. Shlimak, Z. Zalevsky, “Fast Optoelectronic Responsivity of novel MOS nanostructures”, Journal of Nanophotonics 10(3), 036001 (2016).
17. Y. Mandelbaum, A. Zev, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, A. Karsenty, “Study of the Photo and Thermo-Activation Mechanisms in Nanoscale SOI Modulator”, Journal of Sensors, Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9581976, 11 pages.
18. A. Karsenty, E. Novoselski, A. Yifrach, E. Lanzmann and Y. Arieli, “Manipulations of Wavefront Propagation: Useful Methods and Applications for Interferometric Measurements and Scanning”, Scanning, Volume 2017, Article ID 7293905, 7 pages.
19. M. Bendayan, R. Sabo, R. Zolberg, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, "Electrical control simulation of near infrared emission in SOI-MOSFET quantum well devices", Journal of Nanophotonics 11(3), 036016 (2017).
20. Y. Mandelbaum, I. Gadasi, A. Zev, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, and A. Karsenty, “Small Signals’ Study of Thermal Induced Current in Nanoscale SOI Sensor”, Journal of Sensors, Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1961734, 9 pages.
21. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Electro-Optical Study of Nanoscale Al-Si Truncated Conical Photodetector with Subwavelength Aperture”, Journal of Nanophotonics 11(4), 046021 (2017),
22. A. Karsenty, Z. Weig, S. Feldman, Y. Arieli, “Full Field Imaging Ellipsometry (FFIE) Platform using CCD Camera and Advanced Software for Simultaneous Spots’ Sensing and Measurement”, International Journal of Measurement Technologies and Instrumentation Engineering (IJMTIE), Vol. 6, Issue 1, pages 33-45, 2017.
23. A. Karsenty, Y. Lichtenstadt, S. Naeim, Y. Arieli, “Improving Interferometry Instrumentation by Mixing Stereoscopy for 2π Ambiguity Solving”, International Journal of Measurement Technologies and Instrumentation Engineering (IJMTIE), Vol. 6, Issue 2, pages 43-55, 2017.
24. A. Karsenty, Y. Mandelbaum, "Computer Algebra Challenges in Nanotechnology: Accurate Modeling of Nanoscale Electro-optic Devices Using Finite Elements Method", Mathematics in Computer Science (06 August 2018), pp. 1-14. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11786-018-0375-z.
25. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, "Laser beam scanning using near-field scanning optical microscopy nanoscale silicon-based photodetector," J. Nanophoton. 12(3) 036002 (23 July 2018),
26. M. Bendayan, Y. Mandelbaum, G. Teller, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Probing of Quantum Energy Levels in Nanoscale Body SOI-MOSFET: Experimental and Simulation Results”, Journal of Applied Physics 124, 124306 (2018), pp. 124306-1-16. doi: https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5041857.
27. E. Terkieltaub-Lee, Y. Albeck, and A. Karsenty, “Mode Analysis and Optimization of Split Y-Junction Sharing Very Low Index Difference”, Journal of Nanophotonics, 13(2), 026016 (2019).
28. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, Z. Zalevsky, and A. Karsenty, “Time-Spectral based Polarization-Encoding for Spatial-Temporal Super-Resolved NSOM Readout”, Nature Scientific Reports volume 9, Article number: 13089 (2019). Rank: Q1. IF: 4.525. doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-49721-w.
29. M. Bendayan, A. Chelly and A. Karsenty, “Quantum Physics Applied to Modern Optical MOS Transistor”, accepted at Optical Engineering.