Lab's recent Peer-Reviewed Articles in Refereed Journals
1. A. Zev, A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, " Nanoscale Silicon-On-Insulator Photo-Activated Modulator Building Block for Optical Communication", IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 569-572, March 1, 2016.
2. A. Bennett, Ilan Gadassi, Z. Priel, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Karsenty, T. Luc, A. Chelly, I. Shlimak, Z. Zalevsky, “Fast Optoelectronic Responsivity of novel MOS nanostructures”, Journal of Nanophotonics 10(3), 036001 (2016).
3. Y. Mandelbaum, A. Zev, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, A. Karsenty, “Study of the Photo and Thermo-Activation Mechanisms in Nanoscale SOI Modulator”, Journal of Sensors, Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 9581976, 11 pages.
4. M. Bendayan, R. Sabo, R. Zolberg, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, "Electrical control simulation of near infrared emission in SOI-MOSFET quantum well devices", Journal of Nanophotonics 11(3), 036016 (2017).
5. Y. Mandelbaum, I. Gadasi, A. Zev, A. Chelly, Z. Zalevsky, and A. Karsenty, “Small Signals’ Study of Thermal Induced Current in Nanoscale SOI Sensor”, Journal of Sensors, Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 1961734, 9 pages.
6. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Electro-Optical Study of Nanoscale Al-Si Truncated Conical Photodetector with Subwavelength Aperture”, Journal of Nanophotonics 11(4), 046021 (2017),
7. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, "Laser beam scanning using near-field scanning optical microscopy nanoscale silicon-based photodetector," Journal of Nanophotonics 12(3) 036002 (23 July 2018), doi: https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JNP.12.036002.
8. A. Karsenty, Y. Mandelbaum, "Computer Algebra Challenges in Nanotechnology: Accurate Modeling of Nanoscale Electro-optic Devices Using Finite Elements Method", Mathematics in Computer Science (06 August 2018), pp. 1-14. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11786-018-0375-z.
9. M. Bendayan, Y. Mandelbaum, G. Teller, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Probing of Quantum Energy Levels in Nanoscale Body SOI-MOSFET: Experimental and Simulation Results”, Journal of Applied Physics 124, 124306 (2018), pp. 124306-1-16. doi: https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5041857.
10. E. Terkieltaub-Lee, Y. Albeck, and A. Karsenty, “Mode Analysis and Optimization of Split Y-Junction Sharing Very Low Index Difference”, Journal of Nanophotonics, 13(2), 026016 (2019). IF: 1.562. Rank: Q2. doi: https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JNP.13.026016.
11. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, Z. Zalevsky, and A. Karsenty, “Time-Spectral based Polarization-Encoding for Spatial-Temporal Super-Resolved NSOM Readout”, Nature Scientific Reports volume 9, Article number: 13089 (2019). Rank: Q1. IF: 4.525. doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-49721-w.
12. M. Bendayan, A. Chelly and A. Karsenty, “Quantum Physics Applied to Modern Optical MOS Transistor”, accepted at Optical Engineering.
Lab's recent Peer-Reviewed Articles in Refereed Conference Proceedings
1. Roi Zolberg, Roi Sabo, Avraham Chelly, Avi Karsenty, “Development, electrical, and optical characterization of nanoscale FD-SOI MOSFET devices based on quantum well structure for optical communication between chips and internal blocks”, SPIE Optics and Photonics 2015 Conference Proceedings, Session: “Nanoengineering: Fabrication, Properties, Optics, and Devices XII”, [9556-13], San Diego, USA, 9-13 August 2015.
2. A. Zev, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, Z. Zalevsky, "Development, Simulation and Characterization of Nanoscale Silicon On Insulator Photo-Activated Modulator (SOIPAM) Hybrid Device", 2015 International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics (OMN) Proceedings, IEEE Photonics Society, Jerusalem, 2-6 Aug. 2015.
3. A. Zev, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, Z. Zalevsky, “Nanoscale SOI Photo-Activated Modulator Building Block towards future Optical Communication”, Optics Engineering Conference Proceedings 2016, Lev Academic Center, Optical Communication session, Jerusalem, 2 Feb. 2016.
4. A. Bennett, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, I. Gadasi, Z. Priel, Y. Mandelbaum, T. Lu, I. Shlimak, and Z. Zalevsky, “GErmanium Optical Tunable Excited Capacitor (GEOTEC) for Fast Optoelectronic Responsivity”, Optics Engineering Conference Proceedings 2016, Lev Academic Center, Optical Communication session, Jerusalem, 2 Feb. 2016.
5. M. Bendayan, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, “'Modeling and Simulations of MOSQWell Transistor future Building Block for Optical Communication'”, 2016 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering (ICSEE) Proceedings, pages 1-5, Eilat 16-18 Nov. 2016.
6. M. Bendayan, R. Sabo, R. Zolberg, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, “Dual-mode MOS SOI nanoscale transistor serving as a building block for optical communication between blocks”, Proc. SPIE 10112, Photonic and Phononic Properties of Engineered Nanostructures VII, 101122A (February 20, 2017).
7. M. Karelitz, G. Hirshfeld, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Nanoscale Silicon Truncated Conical Photodetector at Subwavelength Aperture for NSOM Applications”, 2017 International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics (OMN 2017) Proceedings, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, August 13-17, 2017.
8. A. Karsenty and Y. Mandelbaum, “Computer algebra in nanotechnology: Modelling of Nano Electro-Optic Devices using Finite Element Method (FEM)”, ACA 2017 23rd Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra, Session 6: Computer Algebra for Applied Physics, p. 138, Jerusalem, July 17–21, 2017.
9. H. Brestel, Z. Zalevsky and A. Karsenty, "Enhanced Optical Tunable Excited Capacitor (EOTEC) for Faster Responsivity," 2018 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering in Israel (ICSEE), Eilat, Israel, 2018, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/ICSEE.2018.8646169.
10. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly and A. Karsenty, "Slit NSOM Imaging using Nanoscale Photodetector," 2018 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering in Israel (ICSEE), Eilat, Israel, 2018, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/ICSEE.2018.8645971.
11. A. Karsenty, M. Karelits, "Spectral response filtering by lateral scanning of Silicon NSOM photodetector with subwavelength aperture," Proc. SPIE 11028, Optical Sensors 2019, 110281J (11 April 2019). doi: https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2520508.