Peer-Reviewed Articles in Refereed Conference Proceedings
1. N.P. Eisenberg, A. Karsenty, J. Broder, M. Abitbol, N. Ben Yossef, "A New Process for Manufacturing Arrays of Microlenses", Proc. SPIE 1038, 6th Mtg in Israel on Optical Engineering, pp. 388-399, 1989.
2. A. Karsenty, “SUPERMAN* was there, on the Web: A new IntrAnet Metrology Learning Center for Analytical tools’ Physics' Principles, Engineering & Advanced Applications", Intel Confidential Digest IMEC’99 Proceedings **, May 1999, pp. 783-788, 1999.
* SUPERMAN: Site University for Process Engineers Researching Metrology Applications on Net
** IMEC: Intel Manufacturing for Excellence Conference
3. A. Karsenty, T.J. Maloney, G.K. John and A. Breed, “BLUE SKY @ Intel: Building Latch-Up Effectiveness”, Intel Confidential Digest DTTC'08 Proceedings *, 12 pages, March 2008.
* DTTC: Design & Test Technology Conference
4. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Analytical Unified Model (AUM) and Comparative Study Of Electrical Transport Phenomena in SOI MOSFET Ultrathin (UTD) vs. Nanoscale (NSD) Devices", ICMNP 2012: International Conference on Microelectronics, Nanoelectronics and Photonics, France, Nov. 2012.
5. Y. Werdiger, T. Mula, Z. Alfi, and A. Karsenty, “Corporate Decision Making Upgrade: An Empirical Approach Implementing a Business Engagement One-Stop-Shop Methodology and Tool”, Proceedings of the 18th Industrial Engineering and Management Conference, Tel Aviv, March 2014.
6. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, "Nanoscale Thick FDSOI MOSFETs: A Simple Model of Abnormal Electrical Behavior at Low Temperature", 2014 IEEE 28th Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel (IEEEI), Eilat, 3-5 Dec. 2014, pages 1-5.
7. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, “Design, Development and Characterization of Nanoscale SOI-MOSFET Devices towards future Optical Communication between blocks and Chips”, Journal of Energy Challenges and Mechanics (JECM), April 2015.
8. Roi Zolberg, Roi Sabo, Avraham Chelly, Avi Karsenty, “Development, electrical, and optical characterization of nanoscale FD-SOI MOSFET devices based on quantum well structure for optical communication between chips and internal blocks”, SPIE Optics and Photonics 2015 Conference Proceedings, Session: “Nanoengineering: Fabrication, Properties, Optics, and Devices XII”, [9556-13], San Diego, USA, 9-13 August 2015.
9. A. Zev, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, Z. Zalevsky, "Development, Simulation and Characterization of Nanoscale Silicon On Insulator Photo-Activated Modulator (SOIPAM) Hybrid Device", 2015 International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics (OMN) Proceedings, IEEE Photonics Society, Jerusalem, 2-6 Aug. 2015.
10. A. Zev, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, Z. Zalevsky, “Nanoscale SOI Photo-Activated Modulator Building Block towards future Optical Communication”, Optics Engineering Conference Proceedings 2016, Lev Academic Center, Optical Communication session, Jerusalem, 2 Feb. 2016.
11. A. Bennett, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, I. Gadasi, Z. Priel, Y. Mandelbaum, T. Lu, I. Shlimak, and Z. Zalevsky, “GErmanium Optical Tunable Excited Capacitor (GEOTEC) for Fast Optoelectronic Responsivity”, Optics Engineering Conference Proceedings 2016, Lev Academic Center, Optical Communication session, Jerusalem, 2 Feb. 2016.
12. M. Bendayan, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, “'Modeling and Simulations of MOSQWell Transistor future Building Block for Optical Communication'”, 2016 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering (ICSEE) Proceedings, pages 1-5, Eilat 16-18 Nov. 2016.
13. M. Bendayan, R. Sabo, R. Zolberg, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, A. Karsenty, “Dual-mode MOS SOI nanoscale transistor serving as a building block for optical communication between blocks”, Proc. SPIE 10112, Photonic and Phononic Properties of Engineered Nanostructures VII, 101122A (February 20, 2017).
14. R. Mann, A. Karsenty, “Between the 39 Labors of Shabbat and the 39 TRIZ principles: A Masterpiece of Creativity”, 24th Conference on Torah & Science Proceedings, Lev Academic Center, April 5, 2017.
15. M. Karelitz, G. Hirshfeld, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly, and A. Karsenty, “Nanoscale Silicon Truncated Conical Photodetector at Subwavelength Aperture for NSOM Applications”, 2017 International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics (OMN 2017) Proceedings, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, August 13-17, 2017.
16. A. Karsenty and Y. Mandelbaum, “Computer algebra in nanotechnology: Modelling of Nano Electro-Optic Devices using Finite Element Method (FEM)”, ACA 2017 23rd Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra, Session 6: Computer Algebra for Applied Physics, p. 138, Jerusalem, July 17–21, 2017.
17. H. Brestel, Z. Zalevsky and A. Karsenty, "Enhanced Optical Tunable Excited Capacitor (EOTEC) for Faster Responsivity," 2018 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering in Israel (ICSEE), Eilat, Israel, 2018, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/ICSEE.2018.8646169.
18. M. Karelits, Y. Mandelbaum, A. Chelly and A. Karsenty, "Slit NSOM Imaging using Nanoscale Photodetector," 2018 IEEE International Conference on the Science of Electrical Engineering in Israel (ICSEE), Eilat, Israel, 2018, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/ICSEE.2018.8645971.
19. A. Karsenty, M. Karelits, "Spectral response filtering by lateral scanning of Silicon NSOM photodetector with subwavelength aperture," Proc. SPIE 11028, Optical Sensors 2019, 110281J (11 April 2019).
20. E. Terkieltaub-Lee, Y. Albeck, and A. Karsenty, “New Modes’ Analysis in LiNbO3 Split Y-Junction Wave-Guide Sharing Very Low Index Difference”, OASIS 7 2019 Conference Proceedings, Jerusalem 1–2 April, 2019.
21. M. Karelits, A. Karsenty, “NSOM Nanoscale Si-Based Advanced Photodetector for Several Scanning Configurations”, OASIS 7 2019 Conference Proceedings, Jerusalem 1–2 April, 2019.
22. M. Karelits, E. Lozitsky, Z. Zalevsky and A. Karsenty, “Dual-mode NSOM-AFM silicon-based photodetector for advanced surface scanning”, OASIS 7 2019 Conference Proceedings, Jerusalem 1–2 April, 2019.
23. Y. Mandebaum, D. Zitoun, Z. Zalevsky and A. Karsenty, “On the Chip Enhanced Raman Imager”, OASIS 7 2019 Conference Proceedings, Jerusalem 1–2 April, 2019.
24. A. Karsenty, “Pre-Manufacturing Behavior Forecasting and Modeling of Silicon Photonics Dual-Mode Devices Using Computer Algebra”, Applications of Computer Algebra (ACA) 2019 Conference, Montreal, Canada.
25. A. Karsenty, A. Chelly, M. Sinvani, H. Pinhas, O. Wagner, Y. Danan, and Z. Zalevsky, “Label Free Super-Resolved Nanoscopy: PALM-Like, STED-Like and Hybrid AFM/NSOM”, 2019 21st International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), Angers, France, 9-13 July 2019, pp. 1-1. doi: 10.1109/ICTON.2019.8840248